Monday, March 25, 2013

Final Thoughts

This goes without saying but I miss all of my new friends from Taiwan and all of the people that I had the opportunity to meet from all corners of the world. The past month has been a journey unlike any other experience that I have ever had and I will never forget how kind and generous each person was to me and my team. There have been many lessons learned in such a short amount of time and I feel as though my outlook on life has forever been changed thanks to this great program. I would like to thank each member of Rotary International for providing the funds that allow not only myself but each past, present and future GSE member to have an opportunity to learn more about the world that we all call home. Taiwan will always have a special place in my heart and I hope that I may one day be able to return the generosity to each person that made this experience special. ĉˆ‘ĉ„›è‡şç£

3 comments:

  1. Anthony,
    GSE was invented for people like you. It was a joy watching you squeeze everything you could out of this trip and give back more than you received.

    George

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anthony,
    GSE was invented for people like you. It was a joy watching you squeeze everything you could out of this trip and give back more than you received.

    George

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks George,

    It was an honor to take the journey with such a great leader and outgoing teammates. I do not think that the trip could've been much better than it was. I feel so blessed to have had this opportunity and the experience to see things on a more global level. It has definitely opened my eyes to world and I will never forget these memories.

    ReplyDelete